- This event has passed.
Mastering the Basics of OneDrive
March 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Mastering the Basics of OneDrive is for those who have previously completed Introduction to Microsoft 365 @ U of T and/or High Performance Collaboration. This interactive workshop will give participants the opportunity to practice their OneDrive skills in real time with the guidance of an instructor. Activities will include:
- Uploading files to OneDrive.
- Organizing files within your OneDrive.
- Sharing OneDrive files with different audiences.
- Using real-time collaboration with OneDrive.
- Managing access to OneDrive files.
- And more…