Normal hours of availability for AMS including ESS, ERDD, MROL, Capital Project & Invoice Workflow Solution (IWS)
Daily, 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM (next day)
RPT is also available daily from 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM and is a copy of the previous day’s AMS content.
Administrative Web Services are not available during specified evenings of the month due to U of T payroll runs, and on occasional weekends due to system maintenance. Planned outages are posted each month.
Regular Monthly Availability due to Bi-Weekly, Monthly Pay, Financial Month End and Upgrade/Maintenance
AMS (including ESS, ERDD, MROL), Capital Project & Invoice Workflow Solution (IWS), will be unavailable on the following dates and times in August and September 2018. This schedule is subject to change from time to time.
- From 6:00PM Monday October 22, 2018 to 7:00AM Tuesday October 23, 2018, due to Bi-Weekly pay period 22 and Monthly pay period 10 phase_01.
- From 5:00PM Tuesday October 23, 2018 to 7:00AM Wednesday October 24, 2018, due to Monthly pay period 10 phase_02.
- From 5:00PM Wednesday October 31, 2018 to 7:00AM Thursday November 1, 2018 to facilitate the processing of FIS Month end.
RPT (AMS Reporting System) – Planned outages
- Currently, there are no planned outages.
Additional Planned Outages
- From 7:00AM to 9:00AM Saturday October 27th, 2018, due to System Maintenance.
MR (My Research) – Planned Outages
- From 6:00AM to 9:00AM Saturday October 27th, 2018, due to System Maintenance.
For comments/queries, please contact the AMS Production Control via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org