Normal hours of availability for AMS including ESS, ERDD, MROL, Capital Project & Invoice Workflow Solution (IWS)
Daily, 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM (next day)
RPT is also available daily from 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM and is a copy of the previous day’s AMS content.
Administrative Web Services are not available during specified evenings of the month due to U of T payroll runs, and on occasional weekends due to system maintenance. Planned outages are posted each month.
Regular Monthly Availability due to Bi-Weekly, Monthly Pay, Financial Month End and Upgrade/Maintenance
AMS (including ESS, ERDD, MROL), Capital Project & Invoice Workflow Solution (IWS), will be unavailable on the following dates and times in June 2018. This schedule is subject to change from time to time.
- From 6:00PM Tuesday June 19, 2018 to 7:00AM Wednesday June 20, 2018, due to Bi-Weekly period 13
- From 6:00PM Thursday June 21, 2018 to 7:00AM Friday June 22, 2018, due to Monthly Pay period 06 phase_01
- From 5:00PM Friday June 22, 2018 to 7:00AM Saturday June 23, 2018, due to Monthly Pay period 06 phase_02
- From 5:00PM Friday June 29, 2018 to 7:00AM July 01, 2018 to facilitate the processing of FIS Month end.
RPT (AMS Reporting System) – Planned outages
- Currently, there are no planned outages.
MR (My Research) – Planned Outages
- From 6:00PM to 9:00PM Friday June 22nd, 2018, due to System Maintenance
For comments/queries, please contact the AMS Production Control via email at: email@example.com