Normal hours of availability for AMS including ESS, ERDD, MROL, Capital Project & Invoice Workflow Solution (IWS)
Daily, 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM (next day)
RPT is also available daily from 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM and is a copy of the previous day’s AMS content.
Administrative Web Services are not available during specified evenings of the month due to U of T payroll runs, and on occasional weekends due to system maintenance. Planned outages are posted each month.
Regular Monthly Availability due to Bi-Weekly, Monthly Pay, Financial Month End and Upgrade/Maintenance
AMS (including ESS, ERDD, MROL), Capital Project & Invoice Workflow Solution (IWS), will be unavailable on the following dates and times in September 2017. This schedule is subject to change from time to time.
- From 6:00 PM Thu, Sep 21, 2017 to 7:00 AM Fri, Sep 22, 2017, due to Phase I of Monthly Pay Period 09.
- From 5:00 PM Fri, Sep 22, 2017 to 7:00 AM Sat, Sep 23, 2017, due to Phase II of Monthly Pay Period 09.
- From 6:00 PM Tue, Sep 26 2017 to 7:00 AM Wed, Sep 27, 2017, due to Bi-Weekly Pay Period 20.
- From 5:00 PM Fri, Sep 29, 2017 to 7:00 AM Sun, Oct 1, 2017, to facilitate the processing of FIS Monthend.
RPT (AMS Reporting System) – Planned outages
- Currently, there are no planned outages for RPT.
MR (My Research) – Planned Outages
- Currently, there are no planned outages for MR.
For comments/queries, please contact the AMS Production Control via email at: email@example.com