In reviewing options to upgrade and modernize U of T Administrative Management Systems, Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI) will use the latest SAP technology to upgrade all systems – providing a consistent, intuitive and streamlined user experience.
The U of T Enterprise Modernization Program is a three-to five- year project that will transform the entire HR Talent Management Suite and the core HR, Research and Finance systems. This project will also upgrade existing technology to a more robust cloud platform with an in-memory database for faster system performance.
EASI is currently launching the next phase of the U of T Enterprise Modernization Project, called the S/4HANA Migration. As part of this phase, we are moving to a new platform. Learn more about the detailed implementation plan.
HR Transformation (using SAP SuccessFactors)
- Staff Learning Management
- Performance and Goals
- Recruitment, On-Boarding
- Succession Planning
- Employee Central
Finance System Upgrade (S/4HANA)
Research System Upgrade (HANA)
Hardware/Database Upgrade (SAP HANA – in-memory database)
Human Resources Transformation (SAP SuccessFactors)
A new “one-stop shop” with an integrated, flexible, and easy to use HR technology suite from hire to retire.
A self-service experience that will increase engagement and reduce administration.
Improved talent acquisition through advanced branding, marketing and onboarding career sites.
Analytics allowing managers improved visibility into U of T talent pools.
Ability to link learning to employee development goals and compliance training using dynamic online material or links to external online learning sources.
Financial and Research Transformation
- A new universal financial journal, significantly reducing system complexity/reconciliation efforts.
- Vast improvements in system performance with in-memory processing power.
- Availability of application specific analytics in new SAP products, as needed, when needed.
- New web development tools allowing for a consumer grade user experience for Research Services and other custom developed applications at U of T.
NEW SYSTEM LANDSCAPE