Setup (Windows 10)
Pin To Taskbar
1) Right-click on any open application and select "Pin to taskbar"
Pin to Desktop
1) Open Edge and navigate to the website you want to pin. Copy web address.
2) Right-click on desktop. Select New > Shortcut
3) Paste the web address. Click Next.
4) Give the shortcut a name. Click Finish.
5) The shortcut will now appear as an icon on your Desktop.
1) Select the file icon in the Taskbar.
A. Navigation Pane: lists shortcuts to different storage spaces on your PC, OneDrive, and any other connected computers
B. Folders: shortcuts to your main storage folders as well as recently accessed folders and files
C. Devices and drives: the hard drive displays your files and folders; devices refers to anything plugged into your PC
* OneDrive is now part of File Explorer
** My Computer is now This PC