Advisory and Implementation Working Group (AIWG)
All meetings are from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Location TBD.
- October 17, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- February 13, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- May 8, 2018
All subgroups of the working group will meet in between and update the O365 AIWG as required.
For a complete list of subgroups and members, visit the Office 365 Subgroups page.
|Arts & Science||Sotira Chrisanthidisemail@example.com|
|Hart House||Dan Mundayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ITS||Marden D. Paulemail@example.com|
|ITS, Coordinator||Vicki Vokasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|O365 Technical Operations Team||Ian Thomasemail@example.com|
|Student Life||Do Anh Vufirstname.lastname@example.org|
AIWG Terms of Reference
The purpose of this committee is to function as a high-level consultative body to guide policy and operations in all aspects related to the utility of Office365 at the University and the use of Office365 in teaching and learning consistent with university policy.
- The Working Group is the main link between the academic divisions and the operational organizations involved in the delivery of services related to Office365. These include but are not limited to:
- Skype for Business
- SharePoint Online
- The Committee will act as a forum for consultation and liaison on Office365 policy and practice and provide advice to the Technical Operations Group for Office365.
- The Committee will be the conduit for the dissemination of information about all aspects of Office365 to faculties/departments.
- The Committee will aid in the identification and promotion of best practices in the use of Office365 to support administrative divisions and the University’s mission for teaching and learning.
- The Committee will participate in the development of the Office365 training materials and programs, web site and help desk support.
During the implementation phase of this project, the Working Group will also be responsible for:
- Recommending adoption of the service
- considering options for deployment to users
- documenting use cases for services
- developing and coordinating local implementation plans
- scheduling and preparing materials for overview and training sessions
- preparing communications plans for individual units