High Performance Collaboration
High Performance Collaboration is for those who are already familiar with the basic functions of applications such as OneDrive, Outlook and Teams and would like to learn more. This session offers U of T employees new ways to use Microsoft 365 tools more confidently, productively and collaboratively in day-to-day work.
Building on the foundation laid out by Introduction to Microsoft 365 @ U of T, High Performance Collaboration delves into key Microsoft 365 productivity applications to offer new perspectives on how to use tools such as:
Individuals who take this class should have a basic understanding of Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive. This class can be taken by both staff and faculty, but specifically focuses on using Microsoft 365 tools within an administrative context.
Take the class
High Performance Collaboration is offered by EASI in three formats.
Join an instructor from EASI for this two hour interactive webinar. In this session, attendees will learn new approaches to using collaborative Microsoft 365 tools at U of T. Lots of time will be dedicated to live walkthroughs and answering questions.
To enroll in an upcoming session, please visit the class page on SuccessFactors.
EASI also offers a pre-recorded version of High Performance Collaboration. The online version of the class is divided into short micro-lessons so that users can learn about collaborating with Microsoft 365 on the go, and complete the whole session at their own pace.
EASI has identified that divisions have different requirements and training needs even within a specific subject. As a result, divisions can currently request a one-time customized training session of High Performance Collaboration. Using a train the trainer model, EASI will work with a representative from the requesting division and co-present a customized version of this class. Following this process, the divisional representative will have the knowledge needed to run future iterations of the class on their own.
New requests can be made to Kathleen McLeod at email@example.com.
How can we use the Microsoft 365 suite of applications to collaborate with colleagues and make our jobs easier? By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the range of collaboration tools that are available via the Microsoft 365 suite of applications.
- Differentiate between the core collaboration functions of different Microsoft 365 tools such as OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint.
- Demonstrate how different Microsoft 365 tools can be combined to enhance workplace collaboration.
- Describe the fundamentals, use cases and applications of using Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint for file management in day-to-day work.
- List the different options that are available for feedback and multimedia sharing at the University.
- Integrate document collaboration and sharing into your Outlook email experience.