Use this page to find recordings and documentation of previous Connect+Learn sessions.
Subscribe to the Connect+Learn newsletter to stay in the loop for upcoming session dates.
Microsoft just launched a series of updates to Whiteboard — and they are major! Calling it “the new Microsoft Whiteboard designed for Hybrid Work,” Microsoft seems sure it will make a splash.
Join Connect+Learn for this overview of the new and improved Whiteboard and how it can make your Teams meetings more interactive and engaging. Whiteboard updates discussed will include:
- A fresh look and feel.
- New sticky notes and note grids.
- The introduction of 40+ Whiteboard templates.
- New options for interactive content.
- Adding shapes and images.
- And more…
With fewer people in the office or meeting face to face, obtaining wet signatures on documents has become increasingly complicated, but navigating digital options can be overwhelming and confusing. As a result, last year an ITS working group was established to research and help demystify electronic signatures for U of T.
A one-hour Connect+Learn session that explains the eToken Migration Project.
This session provided:
- An overview of the eToken Migration Project.
- What processes are affected for those using high security systems (e.g., AMS, ROSI, ROSI Files, Rocket Shuttle and StarRez).
- How to login to high security systems after the migration.
- Where to find support.
Learn more about the eToken Migration Project.
Did you know that Microsoft recently launched a new version Bookings? Join Connect+Learn for this overview of the new Bookings experience. Topics discussed will include:
- How do I access the new version of Bookings?
- How does the new version of Bookings differ from the previous version?
- Cloning services and Bookings pages using the new version of Bookings.
- New staff roles in the new version of Bookings.
- And more…
Join Connect+Learn for this introduction to OneNote, a note-taking program from Microsoft for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users’ notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio commentaries. Aspects discussed will include:
- What is OneNote?
- What can I use OneNote for?
- How to use OneNote
- Using OneNote with Outlook and Teams
- Using the OneNote Web Clipper with your University account