As a part of Microsoft’s commitment to customers and cloud services continuity during these unprecedented times, Microsoft is making temporary adjustments to select capabilities within Microsoft 365.
Microsoft has previously shared changes to Microsoft Teams, such as how often it checks for presence, the interval in which it shows when the other party is typing, and reduced video resolution.
Here are a few other temporary changes you can expect.
- Download size and sync frequency of file attachments has been changed.
- You can find details on these and other OneNote related updates as http://aka.ms/notesupdates.
- Microsoft is rescheduling specific backend operations to regional evening and weekend business hours. Impacted capabilities include migration, DLP and delays in file management after uploading a new file, video or image.
- Reduced video resolution for playback videos.
- People timeline has been disabled for newly uploaded videos. Pre-existing videos will not be impacted.
- Meeting recording video resolution adjusted to 720p
Microsoft will continue to monitor our Microsoft 365 services on an ongoing basis.