To: Azure Data Studio and Power BI Users
From: Reporting and Analytics Technology Team, EASI
Re: Update: Azure Data Studio and Power BI Resources
The Reporting and Analytics Technology Team at Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration would like to provide you with an update on the latest resources for Azure Data Studio and Power BI.
Connect+Learn Presentation: Getting Started with Power BI
When: Wednesday, April 26 at 11 a.m.
Where: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting and Add to Calendar
The session will include the following:
- Use cases for demo
- Power BI demo
- Connect to data sources from Power BI
- Build Power BI report using visualization
- Publish report to a workspace in the cloud and share with users
- Schedule dataset refreshes in the cloud
- Subscribe to reports using user emails
- Connect to Power BI Shared Dataset
- Create an App with a package of reports and permission settings
- Resources: Power BI Toolbox and Training Videos Report
We have also published the following Azure Data Studio training videos:
- Getting Started with T-SQL in Azure Data Studio: Subqueries
- Getting Started with T-SQL in Azure Data Studio: Temporary Tables
- Getting Started with T-SQL in Azure Data Studio: Variables
You can view all introductory videos on our Training Resources page, and we will also be developing intermediate and advanced training videos shortly.
Finally, you can find all resources in the Power BI Toolbox.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Babcock at email@example.com
Reporting and Analytics Technology Team
Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration