Date: August 14, 2020
To: CIS Users
From: Course Information System (CIS)
Re: CIS 5.10.0 Release
Dear CIS Registrar’s Office users,
We would like to you know that CIS 5.10.0 is now live, with the notable changes listed below. Please refer to the Release Report for the full details.
- Excel extract functionality has been added for the Syllabi module.
- Course Group file upload functionality has been restored. Please note that there are changes to the file format, detailed in our documentation.
If you have any questions or need support for CIS, please refer to the CIS documentation or submit a ticket via the Enterprise Service Centre (ESC) with the form options indicated below:
- Indicate the area in which you are experiencing an issue: Applications and Systems
- Further specify the area: Student Information Systems
- Select an application: Course Information System
This email has been sent from a service account and does not accept replies. Please direct any follow up questions to the Enterprise Service Centre http://www.uoft.me/esc
Course Information System