This session will discuss how software development teams can use JIRA to collaborate on and complete projects. Topics discussed will include:
- How JIRA can be used to manage various project issues. Issues range from simple tasks and sub-tasks, to defects and new features. Issues are assigned to project members who then work to resolve and complete them.
- How you can use workflows to transition issues through well-defined stages.
- Tracking work progress via email notifications and project boards.
- Using dashboards to report on the overall status of one or more projects and work assignments.
- How JIRA can be used to support agile development techniques and plan sprints, track daily work and report on progress.