on July 6, 2021, Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI) plans to release an upgrade to the Absence Declaration available in ACORN for students and currently in ROSI for Administrators. The new Absence Declaration has undergone usability testing by students and staff across all three campuses. It will allow administrators to track current, past and cancelled absences with more detail, including date, course, session, instructor, students’ notes and administrators’ notes.
The administrators’ screens for Absence Declaration will be housed on the new Online Administrative Student Information Services (OASIS) platform. OASIS is where we will be building new ROSI functionality in the future.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the enhancement and details about the project.
- Details on the changes you can expect.
- How to navigate the interface in OASIS and what students will see in ACORN.
- What processes have been modified, including reporting.
- Details on how to update resources for students.