To: U of T Staff
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: ERDD-Web Application Update
As a continuation of the S/4HANA Migration Project, Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI) along with Financial Services will be launching a new version of the ERDD-web application in June 2021.
The new ERDD-web application leverages SAP’s new interface design principles, which provides an updated user interface with improved usability and accessibility. Based on testing done to date, we expect this to be a low change impact and functionality and business processes will remain the same.
This application is also part of the overall U of T Enterprise Modernization Program – a project that is set to upgrade the administrative management systems and transform the future for more than 33,000 staff and faculty.
Please stay tuned for documentation and Connect+Learn sessions closer to the launch.
- Improved accessible user experience.
- Modernized, simplified interface:
- Displays all claims on homepage for easy tracking.
- Allows you to select only items that are important to your claim (e.g. if you only need to create a claim for taxi costs – you simply select this item vs. searching through all claim options).
- Allows you to finish tasks more efficiently.
- Improved search functionality.
Check out our webpage for more details.
We look forward to providing updates as this project progresses!
Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Financial Advisory Services & Training (FAST)