To: Past RPT Users and AMS GUI Users
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: Fiori Launchpad Reporting Solution – Training and Launch Details
Dear all past RPT users and AMS GUI users,
We wanted to provide you with an update on the new reporting solution that will replace functionality offered by the previous RPT instance. This solution is located within the SAP Fiori Launchpad and allows users 24/7 access to run a range of key reports that were identified after consultation with a number of Central and Divisional users. This solution will provide reporting functionality during scheduled AMS downtimes (the upcoming Fiscal Year End, Holiday Shut Down, Fiscal Month End and pay runs).
We have now completed testing with our pilot group to ensure reports run as expected, and we plan to launch the solution on March 22, 2021.
We strongly recommend that you update to U of T’s multi-factor authentication service, used for applications that require high security. Please be aware that following this launch, MFA may be implemented as a requirement for using the reporting solution. Please stay tuned for more information.
Features of the new reporting solution:
- Available 24/7
- Reports on live AMS data
- First release on March 22 consists of these must-have reports (based on authorizations, you will see the relevant ones to your area)
- No reports that can update data have been considered
- Login using UTORid
If you’re interested in understanding more about the reporting solution, you can attend an upcoming one-hour information session held by the FAST team:
Each session will provide:
- An overview of Reporting Fiori Launchpad
- Navigating within the new Reporting Fiori Launchpad Interface
- How to locate and execute reports
Click one of the links below to save the MS Teams session link to your Outlook calendar:
You can also find additional support here: https://finance.utoronto.ca/fiori-launchpad-documentation-support/
Any questions about access for the Fiori Launchpad Reporting Solution: IT Service Centre.
Questions about specific reports:
- Financial Information System (FIS): firstname.lastname@example.org or your Faculty representative
- Research Information System (RIS): email@example.com
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS): https://uoft.me/hrsc
Please stay tuned for more details on launch instructions.
Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI)