To: Rocket Shuttle Users
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: Rocket Shuttle Migration Update and Resources
Dear past and present Rocket Shuttle users,
Thank you to those who offboarded from Rocket Shuttle on April 6 in advance of the expiry of the application’s license on May 17, 2023. We will be following up this week with select users who remain to be offboarded.
As mentioned in previous communications, we are offering many resources to support you in the transition to Azure Data Studio and Power BI:
- Watch training videos for Azure Data Studio and Power BI. We are currently working on intermediate and advanced-level videos and recently released the following:
- Drop in for online support on Wednesday, April 12 between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. Find details on the Rocket Shuttle Migration project page.
- Participate in the Power BI & Azure Data Studio Community Channel.
- For community query users, we are currently testing these queries and will send separate, targeted communications in April when they have been fully validated.
- Visit the Power BI Toolbox and Rocket Shuttle Migration project page for more resources, including a 30-minute presentation, guides, FAQs, links to troubleshooting and more.
Thank you again for your help with this project and ensuring U of T is prepared for the end of the Rocket Shuttle license.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Babcock at firstname.lastname@example.org.