To: ROSI Users; Registrar’s Offices
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: ROSI Database Quarterly Maintenance – Friday, Dec 8
Dear ROSI users,
Please note that we will need to take ROSI and most associated student information systems offline on Friday, December 8 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. to perform quarterly maintenance on the database. We will return the systems to service sooner if the work is completed earlier than 9 p.m.
In addition, while ROSI-REPLICA on the Managed Instance (MI) will remain accessible during the maintenance, data will not be synced with ROSI starting at 5 p.m. It will be synced again at 9 p.m. when maintenance is complete.
The following systems will be affected:
- Accommodated Testing Services (Student and Admin)
- Course Information System
- Degree Explorer (Student and Admin)
- EASI Institutional File Transfer
- Online Administrative Student Information System (OASIS) – including Absence Declaration, and the Timetable Builder and Transfer Equivalencies database administrative screens
- ROSI Express
- ROSI Files
- Safety Abroad Student Registry
- Varsity Blues Registration System
- Web services/APIs
Timetable Builder (Student) will remain available.
A notice will be posted on the ACORN launchpad and social media so that students are aware of the outage.
Thank you for your patience as we make these improvements.
This email has been sent from a service account and does not accept replies. Please direct any follow up questions to the Enterprise Service Centre http://www.uoft.me/esc
Student Information Systems