To: U of T Staff
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: System Outage – December 2 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that the systems below will be unavailable on Saturday, December 2, 2023 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This outage is planned to facilitate yearly system and application maintenance and the implementation of the University of Toronto Research Account (UTRAC). UTRAC, the successor to the Funded Research Digest (FReD), is the first phase of My Research Funds (MRF) and will launch on December 2.
In addition, there will be a technical back-end change to the payroll posting program. This change should result in minimal impact to business processes. Further details will be forthcoming.
- Academic Administrative Appointments (AAA)
- AMS SAP GUI
- Capital Project Portal
- Employee Self-Service (ESS)/Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- EvoSuite Applications (EvoOrder, EvoPlan, EvoNotify)
- Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD)
- Fiori Launchpad Reporting
- Invoice Workflow
- My Customer Account
- My Research (MR/Portal)
- SAP Asset Manager Mobile (sync will not work)
See our System Availability page for ongoing information on system status.
Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI)