Most departments and faculties have a designated individual who handles telephone requests for that department. Requests for service should be processed by the depart­ment telephone co-coordinator who will then send the request to Telecommunications. When requesting service, please describe changes you are requesting in detail. If you have questions, contact Telecommunications. Please visit for information on:

  • purchase of telephone sets
  • billing information
  • voice mail instructions
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.