As of October 15, 2020 TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will no longer be supported and we will be working towards disabling them in ADFS. Support will only be available for TLS 1.2.
This may cause issues when users attempt to connect to Office 365 from certain devices/apps. The following are some clients that will not work with TLS 1.2:
- Android 4.3 and earlier versions
- Firefox version 5.0 and earlier versions
- Internet Explorer 8-10 on Windows 7 and earlier versions (Note: Windows 7 will work with TLS 1.2 but will require a registry fix)
- Internet Explorer 10 on Win Phone 8.0
- Safari 6.0.4/OS X10.8.4 and earlier versions
Clients are recommended to update their devices and apps to the most current versions.
Full details can be seen at: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/troubleshoot/security/prepare-tls-1.2-in-office-365.
EASI Digital Workplace