EASI has received some inquiries about how staff can access central administrative services such as HRIS and FIS when working remotely. In response, we have put together the following resources and recommendations.
If you need to access AMS/SAP systems remotely, please contact your local System Administrator directly to determine the most appropriate solution for you. If your local IT has confirmed that Remote Desktop is safe and available to you, please remember the following when using it:
- Ensure that your work computer is left on. You will not be able to access your workplace computer remotely if your work computer is off.
- Bring your eToken home. It will need to be plugged into your home computer if you are using the remote desktop service to connect to AMS/SAP.
- If you are unable to set up the recommended Remote Desktop option on your computer, the alternative option is to install SAP GUI on your local computer and then set up Cisco AnyConnect VPN.
- The instructions for SAP GUI installation can be found here: https://easi.its.utoronto.ca/help/software-hardware/.
- Once you install SAP GUI, you will have to set up Cisco AnyConnect VPN. The instructions can be found here: https://isea.utoronto.ca/services/vpn/adminvpn/
For those of you supported by ITS’ managed desktop service (Digital Workplace), set-up instructions for DW RDP Service can be found here (check this list to see Division/Departments supported by ITS managed desktop services).
For general telecommuting information, please refer to EASI’s remote work guide.
For assistance, please contact your local IT System Administrator. If you are unsure of your support options, please log a ticket in the IT Service Centre.
Enterprise Applications and Solutions Integration