To: AMS Users
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration, Financial Advisory Services & Training (FAST)
Re: Reminder Connect+Learn: S/4HANA Migration – Today!
As you may be aware, on November 3, 2020 U of T will launch the next phase of an upgrade to its Administrative Management Systems (AMS) – called the S/4HANA Migration. While changes to business processes will be minimal, the transition will create the foundation for improved overall system performance and future modernization of the SAP systems at U of T.
Join us today (October 22) for a general overview of this project and learn about:
- Project Background
- Changes to Expect with this Release
- Available Training and Support
This session is drop-in and does not require registration.
Thursday, October 22 from 12:00 to 12:30 p.m.
If you’re interested in understanding the FIS Impact of the S/4HANA Migration, you can also attend an upcoming one-hour information session:
Each session will provide:
- An overview of the S/4HANA Migration in the context of FIS
- What will change in FIS as of November 3, 2020
- FAST articles and simulations related to the S/4HANA project
- Reconciling postings to your FM Accounts after migration – Bi-weekly pay
- Who you can contact for support if you encounter issues in AMS after November 3, 2020
Click one of the links below to save the MS Teams session link to your Outlook calendar:
- Tuesday, October 27th (10:30am – 11:30am)
- Thursday, October 29th (3:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Wednesday, November 4th (1:30pm – 2:30pm)
We look forward to seeing you!
Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI)
Financial Advisory Services & Training (FAST)