To: InfoTech, AMS, EITU
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: Upcoming Connect+Learn sessions: Teams presentation skills and Whiteboard
EASI’s Connect+Learn team is hosting two interactive sessions this week and next that we hope you can join us for. The goal of these sessions is to help University of Toronto staff and faculty develop the skills needed to facilitate effective remote collaboration. If you want to learn more about important Teams presentation skills and using Microsoft Whiteboard, then these sessions are for you.
Please read the information below for session descriptions and a list of upcoming dates. For weekly updates on upcoming sessions, subscribe to the Connect+Learn newsletter here:http://eepurl.com/g04Cab
Thursday, Oct. 29 at 12 p.m.
Teams Presentation Skills
What does it take to be a Teams presentation wizard? Join Connect+Learn for this interactive session on Teams presentation skills to find out! Topics covered will include:
- Setting your Teams presentation up for success with presenter and lobby settings
- Co-presenting using the PowerPoint upload function
- Integrating Teams apps like Forms and Whiteboard into your presentation to increase audience engagement
- And more!
Phone Conference ID: 422 719 058#
Thursday, Nov. 5 at 12 p.m.
Microsoft Whiteboard is a behind-the-scenes tool that can help you make the most out of collaborative brainstorming sessions in these remote work times. Join us for this new interactive session on using the Whiteboard application. Topics will include:
- Using Whiteboard via the web vs in Teams meetings
- How Whiteboard can help your team brainstorm collaboratively
- Key Whiteboard features and updates
Phone Conference ID: 375 427 62#