To: ROSI Users; Registrar’s Offices
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: Update – ACORN Technical Issues
We’d like to provide an update regarding technical issues experienced by students during last week’s course enrolment in ACORN.
Our teams prioritized investigation into the issues and made system changes in preparation for course enrolment at UTSC and UTM this week. We also worked with these divisions to communicate with students. On July 5, UTSC students experienced slower enrolment times, however, these times were an improvement over the previous week. The team continued the investigation and found the root cause of the issue and changes were made on the afternoon of July 5. UTM’s enrolment this morning went smoothly with very minimal delays.
We will continue to monitor our systems on upcoming enrolment days, and we ask staff to limit use of ROSI-related processes that may place additional burden on the system during enrolment days next week:
- Monday, July 10, 8:45 AM-2:00 PM (ARTSC/ARCLA Year 4/5 enrolment)
- Tuesday, July 11, 7:45-9:00 AM (UTSC Year 3 enrolment)
- Wednesday, July 12, 8:45-1:00 PM (ARTSC/ARCLA Year 3 enrolment)
- Thursday, July 13 5:45-10:00 AM (APSC all and UTSC/UTM Year 2)
During the above times, please avoid running these processes if possible:
- ROSI downloads
- ROSI batch jobs
- ROSI admissions correspondence batch printing
- ROSI Express reports
- Degree Explorer reports and program assessments
- Student Records Web Services (SRWS) API
Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the issue. We will provide further updates as enrolment continues.
Student Information Systems