To: ROSI Users; Registrar’s Offices
From: Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
Re: Final Update – ACORN Technical Issues
We’d like to provide a final update regarding technical issues previously experienced by students during course enrolment in ACORN.
After identifying the root cause of the issue and performing system maintenance, enrolment during the week of July 10 went smoothly with no technical issues.
We will continue to monitor our systems, and we ask staff to limit use of ROSI-related processes that may place additional burden on the system during upcoming enrolment days:
- Monday, July 17, 8:45 AM-1:30 PM (ARTSC/ARCLA Year 2 enrolment)
- Wednesday, July 19, 7:45-9:00 AM (UTM Year 1 enrolment)
- Thursday, July 20, 8:15 AM -1:00 PM (ARTSC/ARCLA Year 1 enrolment)
- Wednesday, July 26, 5:45-7 AM (UTM priority removal – all years)
- Thursday, July 27, 5:45-7 AM (UTSC priority removal – all years)
- Friday, July 28, 8:45 AM-1:00 PM (ARTSC priority removal – all years)
During the above times, please avoid running these processes if possible:
- ROSI downloads
- ROSI batch jobs
- ROSI admissions correspondence batch printing
- ROSI Express reports
- Degree Explorer reports and program assessments
- Student Records Web Services (SRWS) API
Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the issue. In the future, we will communicate about what to expect for upcoming peak enrolment on Friday, July 28.
Student Information Systems