Humanscale M/Connect 2
A new USB docking station
- Provides power delivery to USB-C notebooks while backwards compatible to also support USB 3.0 notebooks
- Compatibility with Thunderbolt notebooks makes M/Connect 2 a universal solution that is perfect during the transition from USB 3.0
- (7) USB ports for data and charging, including (2) 2.4A Type-A high-speed charging ports and (1) 3A Type-C high-speed charging port
- Internet / Network access is also provided through the single USB cable connected to the laptop
- Integrated cable management through monitor arm
- (4) USB-A 3.1 Data/Charging Ports
- (1) USB-A 2.0 Data/Charging Port
- (1) USB-C Charging Port
- (1) USB-A Charging Port
- 3.5mm combo microphone/headphone jack
- 4k video resolution for two monitors, or 5k for one monitor
All must-have conferencing and collaboration tools in one console
- Full open SIP conference phone
- Bluetooth® audio pairs with mobile phones
- Supports any video conferencing service, including Microsoft Teams, Skype For Business, Zoom, Slack, GoToMeeting, Cisco WebEx, and Google Meet
- Crestron AirMedia gateway enables secure, wireless presentation on the room display from any device, or you can connect directly via HDMI.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Precision-engineered speakers and microphones to enjoy phone calls that sound like everyone is in the same room.
- Connects directly with Microsoft Exchange® or Crestron Fusion® to make room scheduling easy.
- Built-in graphics engine generates an onscreen display of the room calendar and simple instructions for starting a meeting.
- Dual LAN ports
- Supports RS-232, CEC and IR control
- USB-B and USB/CAM for Camera In and Out
- HDMI In and Out
- (2) Microphone Pods
- Power of Ethernet Plus or 24V power supply
Humanscale M/Connect 2 information from https://ca.humanscale.com/products/monitor-arms/m-connect-2-docking-station
Crestron Mercury information from https://www.crestron.com/Products/Featured-Solutions/Mercury